martes, 21 de octubre de 2008

Angel Eyes

Have you ever had the feeling
that the world's gone and left you behind?
Have you ever had the feeling
that you're that close to losing your mind?

You look around each corner
hoping that she's there,
you try to play it cool, perhaps
pretend that you don't care.

But it doesn't do a bit of good.
You got to seek till you find.
Are you never unwind?

Try to think
that love is not around.
Still it's uncomfortably near.

My old heart
ain't gaining no ground
because my angel eyes ain't here.

Angel eyes
that old devil sent,
they glow unbearably bright.
Need I say
that my love's misspent?
Misspent with angel eyes tonight.

So drink up all you people,
order anything you see.
Have fun you happy people,
the drink and the laugh's on me.

Pardon me,
but I gotta run.
The fact's uncomfortably clear.
Gotta find
who's now number one
and why my angel eyes ain't here.
Tell me why my angel eyes ain't here.
Excusez moi my angel eyes ain't here.
Excuse me while I disappear.

No hay comentarios: